Pop-Up Raleigh is downtown Raleigh’s original monthly vintage market. We offer vintage collectors and art lovers a place to shop and sip at Trophy Brewing & Taproom on Maywood Avenue. This beautiful building, near the NC State Farmer’s Market, has both indoor and outdoor spaces for tents, dress racks, tables and bins of unusual finds. Hungry? Our fabulous hosting partner, Trophy, will curate a wonderful parade of food trucks for each market, complimented by their tasty signature beers.
Does this sound amazing? It is! Join us for our next market.
our 2017 show dates
- January 2, 12-6
- February 18, 12-6
- March 18, 12-6
- April 15, 12-5 (indoors and out!)
- May 20, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- June 17, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- July 15, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- August 19, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- September 16, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- October 21, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- November 18, 12-5, (indoors and out!)
- December 16, 12-6 the Holiday Market
We want to thank our fabulous sponsors for the 2017 season, Deco Raleigh, Trophy Brewing & Taproom, House of Swank Clothing and Retro Modern Furnishings . We can’t do it without them, so be sure to mention Pop-Up next time you are in Deco getting a fab gift, at Swank buying a tee, selecting furniture at Retro Modern or at Trophy enjoying a beer!
We can’t do it alone! If you are interested in helping us by volunteering, please visit our Volunteer tab at the top of this site, or click here to fill our our Volunteer Application.
If you are looking for vendor applications, please click this!
If you have a food truck and would like to participate, email trophymaywood @ gmail . com.